1. General conditions of useThe following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the web portal www.biopastis.com, whose purpose is to inform publicly and free of the products of BIOPASTIS S.L., offering Users information and content via the web.
BIOPASTIS S.L will adopt all measures at its disposal to prevent any type of conduct contrary to Spanish Laws and will cooperate with the competent authorities in identifying the subjects responsible for the actions that may involve violations of the laws or conditions applicable to this website.
2. Particular conditions for contracting certain services.Information about the products of BIOPASTIS S.L. provided on this website, is indicative and approximate, not assuming a binding offer for BIOPASTIS S.L.
BIOPASTIS S.L.does not respond in any way to the effectiveness or accuracy of the aforementioned information, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with the user who makes use of it.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property.The contents, documentation, images, graphics, brands, logos and design that make up this website are the property of BIOPASTIS S.L., and they are duly protected in accordance with Spanish and international regulations on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Unless prior, express and written authorization, any transmission, assignment, sale, rental, and public communication of this website or its content is prohibited.
The people or companies that send any type of information or content to BIOPASTIS S.L., They undertake that it is truthful and does not violate or infringe any third party right or is contrary to the law and public order.
If you believe that any content and / or information on this website violates a legitimate right or current regulations, do not hesitate to contact us.
BIOPASTIS S.L. reserves the right to modify the content and information available on this website, at any time and without prior notice.
The web www.biopastis.com is owned by BIOPASTIS S.L.
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society, the identifying data of the owner of the page are:
Data: BIOPASTIS S.L.
Domicilio: Pol. Industrial Alto el Losar, Parcela 4 de Quintanar de la Orden (Toledo)
Registro Mercantil de Toledo. TOMO 1045. FOLIO 124. HOJA 4779.
4. Information on Data Protection
|RESPONSABLE|| BIOPASTIS S.L.
Dir. Postal: Pol. Industrial Alto el Losar, Parcela 4.
Quintanar de la Orden (TOLEDO).
Telephon: 925 180 903
|PURPOSE||BIOPASTIS S.L. treats the information provided by interested persons in order to carry out a manufacturing purpose.|
|The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.|
|LEGITIMATION||The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the Contract for the sale of our products. The prospective offer of services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the contract.|
|RECIPIENTS||The data will be communicated to treatment managers for administrative, fiscal and accounting purposes. The data will not be transferred to third parties nor will they be used for a purpose other than that indicated.|
|RIGHTS||Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in BIOPASTIS S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.|
|Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data BIOPASTIS S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
5. ResponsibilityBIOPASTIS S.L. It is not responsible for the damages caused to the computer systems of the Users by causes beyond its control, nor for those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
BIOPASTIS S.L. will not be responsible for any damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and / or continuity of this website and the services offered on it.
The user will respond, and will be obliged to indemnify BIOPASTIS S.L. for any loss or damage that may arise from the use and / or consultation of this website, in violation of the general conditions or current regulations.