The Management of BIOPASTIS S.L. aware of the obligations imposed by quality assurance according to the standard IFS declares, publishes and puts in general knowledge of your entire organization and all its Clients, its Quality and Food Safety Policy consisting of:
- Commitment to manufacture safe and innocuous products that meet the quality requirements of customers, applicable legislation and regulations and the levels of quality and food safety established by the company itself.
- Inform the Client of any eventuality that may be the cause of failure to perform the service or the quality of the product requested by him or committed by BIOPASTIS S.L.
- Management, aware that quality is one of the pillars on which its competitiveness must be based, facilitates the human, technical and material resources necessary to permanently ensure that its products and services meet market demands, providing a framework for reference to establish and review the objectives of quality and food safety, as well as the taking of actions that help compliance with them.
- Adapt to the requests and needs of the Client whenever possible, through the communication of the specifications of the products or those of the manufacturing components, whenever possible.
- All company personnel conceive their participation and responsibility to contribute to obtaining safety and quality, which will feature as a feature in all activities carried out in the company, and which will help us to prevent, control and correct the appearance of mistakes.
- Extend as far as possible the benefits of Quality Management and Food Safety to Customers and Suppliers
- Management, aware of the importance of the human factor achieve these objectives, will adopt whatever measures are necessary to promote the training and motivation of its workers and ensure the protection the safety and health of workers.
- Management aware of the importance of the human factor will adopt the necessary measures to promote the training and motivation of its workers.
- The management will establish annual objectives to improve our facilities and production systems promoting the improvement of processes, developing new products with environmental responsibility, sustainability and maintaining ethical and personal responsibility for the safety and food quality of the manufactured products, with respect to all their concerned parties.